Vacancy Brief Description
- Appointees within the Managerial/Officer/Practitioners streams must have served in their current post, and are to serve in this post for a minimum of two (2) years before applying laterally. This is not applicable for promotion purposes, subject to the pertinent eligibility criteria.
- All other officers must be confirmed in appointment, and if appointed are to serve in this post for a minimum of two (2) years, before applying laterally. The latter condition is not applicable for promotion purposes.
- citizens of Malta; or
- citizens of other Member States of the European Union who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters of employment by virtue of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or
- citizens of any other country who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment by virtue of the application to that country of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or
- any other persons who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment in terms of the law or the above-mentioned EU legislation and treaty provisions, on account of their family relationship with persons mentioned in paragraph (a), (b) or (c); or
- third country nationals who have been granted long-term resident status in Malta under regulation 4 of the Status of Long-Term Residents (Third Country Nationals) Regulations, 2006 or who have been granted a residence permit under regulation 18(3) thereof, together with family members of such third country nationals who have been granted a residence permit under the Family Reunification Regulations, 2007; or
- in possession of a residence document issued in terms of the “Residence Status of United Kingdom Nationals and their Family Members in Malta in accordance with the Agreement on the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland from the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community Regulations”.
- citizens of Malta; or
- able to communicate in the Maltese and English language ;
- in possession of a recognized Master's degree at MQF Level 7 (subject to a minimum of 90 ECTS/ECVET credits, or equivalent*) in European Studies or Public Policy or Social Policy or Public Administration or Business Administration or Project Management or Law or Economics or Psychology or International Relations or International Affairs.
Ministry / Department Details
Ministry / Department :
People Management Section, Finance and Administration Directorate, Office of the Prime Minister
Contact Persons :
Ms. Eloise Magro Mr. Romina Brincat
Auberge de Castille, Valletta.
2200 1011 2200 1016
Email address :
- In case of conflict in interpretation of any part/s of a call for applications, the final interpretation should be that of the published Maltese version of the call for applications.