Vacancy Brief Description
1. In line with the concept of job mobility across the wider public sector, which enhances the learning experience of the individual whilst addressing the exigencies of the public sector, within the Ministry for Education, Sport, Youth, Research and Innovation, expressions of interest are being sought from suitable public officers and public sector employees to perform duties as cited below, for a period of four (4) weeks, starting from 02nd May 2023 till 03rd June 2023, which may be extended for further periods.
2. Selected candidates shall, for the period during which they are assigned such duties, be accountable to the LOC and heads where they are assigned.
3. Eligible Officers are invited to submit their expression of interest. The duties and eligibility requisites are outlined at Annex A attached to this Circular.
4. By the closing time and date of this expression of interest, applicants must be public officers who are confirmed in any grade. Officers on secondment/on loan/detailed with/deployed with/on attachment to Public Sector Organisations, who satisfy the necessary eligibility requisites, may also apply.
5. Eligible applicants will be requested to attend for an interview to assess their suitability for those duties in which they expressed an interest. Selected candidates will be deployed according to both the outcome of such assessment and Public Service exigencies.
Ministry / Department Details
Ministry / Department :
Ministry for Education, Sport, Youth, Research and Innovation
Contact Persons :
Julian Pace Bonello
The Maltese Olympic Committee, National Swimming Pool Complex, Maria Teresa Spinelli Street, Gżira.
Email address :
- In case of conflict in interpretation of any part/s of a call for applications, the final interpretation should be that of the published Maltese version of the call for applications.