|View File||Annex A- IAID Executive (Compliance and Risk)|
Vacancy Brief Description
A selected candidate will also be entitled to:
- a performance bonus of up to a maximum of 15% of his/her basic salary subject to satisfactory performance;
- an annual IAID allowance of €4,000;
- a full annual allowance to be utilized for professional development activities.
- citizens of Malta; or
- citizens of other Member States of the European Union who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters of employment by virtue of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or
- citizens of any other country who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment by virtue of the application to that country of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or
- any other persons who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment in terms of the law or the above-mentioned EU legislation and treaty provisions, on account of their family relationship with persons mentioned in paragraph (a), (b) or (c); or
- third country nationals who have been granted long-term resident status in Malta under regulation 4 of the “Status of Long-Term Residents (Third Country Nationals) Regulations, 2006” or who have been granted a residence permit under regulation 18(3) thereof, together with family members of such third country nationals who have been granted a residence permit under the “Family Reunification Regulations, 2007”; or
- in possession of a residence document issued in terms of the “Residence Status of United Kingdom Nationals and their Family Members in Malta in accordance with the Agreement on the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland from the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community Regulations”.
- citizens of Malta; or
- able to communicate in the Maltese and English language ;
- must be in possession of a recognized Master's qualification at MQF Level 7 (subject to a minimum of 90 ECTS/ECVET credits, or equivalent*) in Management Studies or Business Studies or Accountancy or Auditing or Public Policy or Commerce or Risk Management or Economics or Statistics or Banking and Finance or a comparable professional qualification in Accountancy, plus at least four (4) years relevant work experience. .
Ministry / Department Details
Ministry / Department :
Office of the Prime Minister, Finance and Administration Directorate, People Management Section
Contact Persons :
Ms. Eloise Magro Ms Romina Brincat
Auberge de Castille, Valletta.
Email address :
- In case of conflict in interpretation of any part/s of a call for applications, the final interpretation should be that of the published Maltese version of the call for applications.